Wednesday, December 09, 2009

RT Nominations, My reading year & Project Paranormal!

Some awesome news to start off with - I just this morning found out that both Angels' Blood and Branded By Fire have been nominated for Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Awards!! :-)

Also, I did a really long post about my favorite books this year for Smugglivus - it was so interesting going back over the books I'd read the past year. As a Smugglivus present, I'm giving away a copy of Angels' Blood and one of Blaze of Memory (even if you have both books, I hope you'll swing by and join in the discussion).

And last, but not least, several new episodes of Project Paranormal have just gone up, including a segment all about gift suggestions for paranormal/urban fantasy readers. There may even be a highly professional *coughdorkycough* greeting from yours truly.

8 comments :

Willa said...

Congratulations on the nominations! Woo - Hoo!

And you weren't dorky - just looked like you had Councilor Ming Le Bon behind the camera! Lol!

Pam P said...

Not surprised to see those nominations. Congratulations, Nalini!

Heather Massey said...

Congratulations on the nominations!

orannia said...

Congrats Nalini! That's fantastic news!

Oh, I will definitely try and stop by The Book Smugglers tonight - I've been AWOL for too long :(

Madhura said...

Congrats Nalini! I loved Branded by Fire. Definitely one of the best romances that I've read this year, if not for all time.

Blodeuedd said...

Wohoo congrats :D

Trish Morey said...

Yay Nalini! Congratulations x 2!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Nalini! both are awesome books.