Alt text: Image of woman sitting on a bed, wearing a fancy dress headpiece and mask playing on a handheld device and words: When you're cleaning your room and you get distracted by stuff you found.
What did everyone get up to over the weekend?![]()
~Ashwini
%20-%20Copy.png)
3 comments :
In the US, it was 4th of July weekend (our 250 year Independence Day). Took advantage of 2 sales going on. Otherwise, I stayed home out of the heat. 🥵
We were in the middle of the heat dome (or whatever they were calling the heat + humidity) with A/C on the fritz. Finally got hold of an electrician so hope that will be fixed soon. Please, please, please.
I took it easy as I had dental surgery Friday. Had to have a tooth pulled (cry!) as it cracked and the crack was too deep for a root canal. So spent the weekend resting and reading and trying to stay cool.
Garden sitting my sister's garden while she's visiting her grandkids. Seven tomato plants, four blueberry bushes, five young fruit trees, seven blackberry/ raspberry vines( not sure which is which since she has black raspberries). I make sure they get watered and am allowed to harvest anything ripe. Three heirloom beefsteak tomato today.
Post a Comment