Friday, July 17, 2026

Cold Redemption North American Cover Reveal


Alt Text: Two transparent faces looking at each other. On the left is a man’s face, on the right a woman’s. She has tight curls. The background, which you can see through and around them is water and mountain and forest in tones of midnight blue and shimmering rose-gold and dawn.

I’m so excited to share this beautiful, beautiful cover!!!!! I love it with all my heart!♥️

Huge thanks to Tony Mauro (art) and Rita Frangie (design)!!



3 comments :

library addict said...

Since PRH doesn't give me ARCs (I don't have a huge following so that's fair. Sad, but fair. LOL) I will be excited to read this on my birthday! So pretty!

Patricia Schlorke said...

This cover is so pretty. It's going to be interesting to read more about Pax and Amara. At first I thought "Nikita and Anthony?" 😁😂

andrely said...

It would be interesting to have a book written from the perspective of humans who want a society consisting solely of humans, due to the dangers they perceive from the other two species.