Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Midweek update

First of all, thank you for the lovely comments and emails about Wild Embrace. You are awesome. :) Talking of the anthology, it's now out in audio in the USA & Canada: Itunes, Audible, Tantor.

I'm currently working on the next Psy-Changeling book. I've just sent in the first chapters to my editor, and I'm hoping to tell you more about this book super soon. I'm so excited! I LOVE the title we've come up with.

Today, however, was about organizing my study. It's neat and tidy now thanks to Ashwini's help - and I can once again find all my timelines!

I hope you're all having a great week. :)

4 comments :

library addict said...

Yay for the clean office. Do you still have Ashwini's awesome SPOILER sign? (I loved that).

Can't wait to hear more about the next Psy/Changeling book. Bring on "season two!"

Anonymous said...

First off yay for a clean study. Now the trick is to find everything again even though it's in the correct space.

It will be interesting to find out who the mastermind behind the Consortium. I've been narrowing down who it could be, but I could be wrong. The plot thickens.

While we wait for the very welcome next Psy-Changling book, soon it's Guild Hunter time. Wooo-hooo!

Patricia S

Unknown said...

I love love love Wild Embrace! And can't wait for Archangel's Heart. The cover's insane. It's so pretty!

Rebecca said...

Wild Enbrace was great, it got me in the mood to re-read the entire series. Thank you and looking forward to the next book!