Monday, December 15, 2014

Shards of Hope & Rock Hard

I emerge!! SHARDS OF HOPE is on its way to my editor. It's a *ahem* big book, but I should've expected that, given the fact it's the end of one story arc and the beginning of the next.

Also, I absolutely did not want to shortchange the romance - so there's tons of romance as well as tons of other cool stuff, none of which I wanted to edit out. (I even snuck in a gorgeous romantic scene that might not be *strictly* necessary, but that I think is necessary for the heart). :-)

This afternoon, I start work on the copy edited manuscript of ROCK HARD. Charlie-mouse vs T-Rex - who wants to call the winner? ;-)

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

598 pages?? That will take me 2-3 days to read LOL! I was expecting a a 1000+ pages for our Arrow leader :D

- Kathy

elodie said...

Charlotte of course! No matter how big T-R is. :)
But, magnanimous, i'll say both.
So exciting!(gorgeous romantic scenes are always always welcome)
I hope you are not too exhauted however.

Vorpaks said...

I have a picture of a little mouse removing a thorn from a T-Rex claw. :) Charlie-mouse for the win!

Emalie said...

You don't hear me complaining about nearly 600 pages ;)

library addict said...

152,327 words totally works for me!

Aa for Charlotte-mouse vs T-Rex, I'm betting they both win ;)

azteclady said...

*raising hand* Charlie-mouse for the win, hands down!

Anonymous said...

Rah says....
Can't wait for Shards of Hope 598 pages, 152327 words, bring it! ;-)

Unknown said...

So, so eager, you just can't even imagine. The longer the better!

Danae said...

can not wait for it love how long it will be. love Aden

Patricia S said...

I don't mind a long book for Aden. Bring it on (or as the chanelings say "Game on"). As for Charlie-mouse and T-Rex? My vote is both (even though I am rooting for Charlie---underneath the mouse persona is one strong woman).

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

So, since I got my hubby addicted to your writing, he is now telling me that we will HAVE to buy TWO copies of Shards of Hope!!! He doesn't want to wait for me to finish it first!!!