Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bastien, Book Rec & Melbourne Signing on Tuesday

I'm so excited that Bastien's novella is out next week!! It was so much fun going to back to the cats with this story - they're so tactile and often so sinfully wicked (or maybe that's just Bastien ;-) ). 

Also, I want to give you a heads up that the ebook for Sonali Dev's "A Bollywood Affair" (link to excerpt) has had a bit of a price drop  - I know many of you wanted to try the book when I first recommended it, but felt it was too expensive, so I wanted to let you know. It really is a wonderful book and I absolutely ADORED it. I'm adding the trailer below for you to check out.

Also, if you're in Melbourne, Australia, don't forget I have a book signing there on Tuesday with the awesome Maya Banks! Details:

7pm* November 25th
Dymocks Melbourne
235 Collins Street

 
See some of you there!! And yes, you'll be able to buy Night Shift on the night!
*If you entered the ARRA Contest and won a special ticket to the Q&A prior to the signing, that starts at 6pm.

Here's Sonali's trailer for her book. :)

1 comment :

library addict said...

I have a horrible cold, but at least my inability to sleep was rewarded with getting to read Bastien & Kirby's story in the wee hours of the morning. I quite enjoyed it.