Saturday, September 03, 2011

Henna, Archangel's Blade Quotes & Reviews

First up, Saiqa's awesome henna pattern that she mentioned in the comments to an earlier post. I love it!




Archangel's Blade Countdown Quote

Jason didn't speak for a long moment unbroken by any sound but for the wind whispering over his wings. "Do you know what was done to her?" 

"I can guess." Unlike Jason, he had intimate knowledge of the bloodlust that lived within the Made.

Great new reviews of Archangel's Blade have recently come in from Smexy Books, Supernatural Snark and Happily Ever After. There may be bonus quotes, so check them out. ;-) (If you've done a review and I've missed posting the link, please post them in the comments.)

Ashley, one of the readers who won an ARC of Archangel's Blade, also sent me her review:
...I was actually a little worried because I did not like Dmitri at first. What I loved about the book is that not only did she continue with her plot line she also stayed true to her characters. Dmitri is still a very sexy alpha male. But we also see another side of this very complex man whom I fell in love with. This book is definitely a must read for all of Nalini Singh’s fans. And I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading!
And just because it's the weekend, here's another little quote for you: 

After they were both done, the pile of knives and guns on the coffee table looked like they'd cleaned out an armory. "I think we have a problem, Dmitri." 

"I'm not finished." Unbuckling his belt, he began to pull it out. 

11 comments :

Eos said...

My body temperature skyrocketed at the last quote. woohoo! Can't wait for the book!

Saiqa said...

Hi Nalini,
I just woke up and checked your weblog out of habit and then screamed when I saw MY hand! Thankyou so much. I'm glad you liked it.And thankyou for the quotes, I caaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttt wait to read Archangels Blade. Now I'm going to ring all my friends and forcing them to have a look at you're weblog today!

Manu said...

I am sad that I can read the book until november because there comes out the german editon :(

Wrayth Lethe said...

@saiqa, teehee love your henna :)

@nalini adore the second quote, thats usually my fave lol scene in a movie/book/cartoon...and no one knows where they put all those weapons O__o

Can't wait. XD

Missy said...

HOT! Really can't wait... very impatient!

Angela said...

I posted my review here

Love Dmitri and Honor. Already read it three times and can't wait to read it again!

Wrayth Lethe said...

Lol http://www.bestofgooglevideo.com/video.php?video=160

...XD

Shiloh Walker said...

Now I have to go back and read it again...

Anonymous said...

I was very lucky and got my copy of archangel's blade this morning
In the post, I can't tell you how good this book is! Personally I think it's Nalini's best
You will love it, love it, love it xxx

And for the first time I feel quite smug about getting the book early, I live in the UK and we normAlly always have to wait, happy reading everyone x

AlwaysV said...

Thnx for the links to the reviews!! YEAH!!

After reading them all...
I feel a little bit CALMER.. :)

Now I can survive these last 2 days!!
Who's counting!! LOL

But I'm afraid I'd go straight
to the ENDING FIRST!!

Or maybe NOT. LOL

I love the most
when a reviewer mentioned that
Honor was a kind of heroine
we'd fall in love with & root for
right away. That's put my mind at ease.
Cuz I love Dmitri so much.
So I've been worried that
Honor wouldn't be worthy of him.

Jess said...

"Unbuckling his belt, he began to pull it out"
Wicked thoughts in my mind... lol