Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bonny Scotland

I'm currently in Edinburgh. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous day - bright sunshine, absolutely stunning. Today, we went and saw Rosslyn Chapel (Da Vinci Code) - what a fascinating building. I took lots of pictures, so I'll be posting them later.

For those of you who asked about meeting in London, I'm thinking of just an informal coffee get-together on Sunday the 4th of October. Drop me an email at nalinis
inghwrites AT gmail DOT com if you're interested.

As promised - some photos from Germany!

This first one is of the greenhouses in the Palmengarten.

This is in Heidelberg, a pretty town with cobbled streets and a lovely atmosphere.


Cafe in Heidelberg - the image just struck me as very European :-)


Hope you're all having a great week!

10 comments :

Una said...

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. Hope you are having a fabulous time!

Sayuri said...

Nalini, you're in Edinburgh...

COme visit us at Borders. Say hello!

ShellBell said...

Hi Nalini .. I hope the weather stays good for you. Mum and I were in Edinburgh and on the Isle of Skye last week and the weather wasn't that flash!

T said...

Beautiful pictures, Nalini!

So, see any hot Scottish men (or lairds) in kilts lately?

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I am so jealous, all the wonderful places you have been.

Will you be hitting Boston by any chance?

orannia said...

It sounds like an amazing trip Nalini, and I'm so glad the weather is holding!

Anonymous said...

You`re in Scotland! - I´ve to admit, that I´m v-e-r-y jealous. (I´m dreaming of visiting Scotland since years. I hope that I`ll finally make it next year).

~Eva

Anonymous said...

..force of habit...

Nalini Singh said...

Sayuri - I was only there for a day. Didn't see your message until I'd left. Next time! :)

Shellbell - it was gorgeous, just stunning!

Christina - no, this trip's the UK mostly :)