Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday Links

"Historical noir" author Anna Campbell is interviewed on the Down Under Desirabelles blog - plus you can check out the Australian cover of her new release Tempt the Devil

Karen Scott is hosting a fundraiser for author Sharon Cullars. Follow the link for details.

Ilona Andrews has updated her website with upcoming release info and new excerpts

Robin D Owens is doing a free read over at Harlequin's Paranormal Romance Blog

Dear Author is giving away a brand-spanking new Sony Reader! And entry's open to everyone :)

Hope you all have a great start to the week!

4 comments :

orannia said...

Ohhh, thank you Nalini! I would love to win the Sony Reader...it would save me from having to make a decision on an eBook Reader :)

I hope the writing is going well!

ShellBell said...

I bought the eBook of Tempt the Devil when it was released - hope to start reading it after I finish Lee Child's Running Blind.

I can't wait for Magic Strikes to be released - I'm pretty sure orannia recommended Ilona Andrews to me and I thoroughly enjoyed Magic Burns and Magic Bites.

Have a great week Nalini!

cheers
Shelley

Anonymous said...

When`ll you show us the new cover of "Eisige Umarmung"? - I`m already strained on it.

~Eva

Nalini Singh said...

Orannia - I covet a reader, too. But my little ASUS does a pretty good job :)

ShellBell - guess what I have an ARC of? *evil grin* I love Ilona's work.

Eva - I usually don't get to see foreign covers early, but I'll see what I can do!