Friday, January 27, 2006

Why Read Blogs?

I have a question for all of you who read this blog (yeah, all three of you *g*) - why do you read blogs? I mostly read blogs by other writers, published and unpublished, and those in the publishing industry, both because of the information that can be found in them and because it's a nice way of getting to know others in the same field. But I also read the odd blog for no other reason than that it's amusing and gives me a bit of a laugh. So, why do you do it?

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I read to keep up with my pals mostly. And to share in their joys :)

K.A.S. said...

They're like the little blurbs in Readers Digest - a 30 second peek into someone elses life. Except I get to pick the lives I peek into.

And - you've been tagged, to commit a Random Act of Kindness. Pass it on!
http://ksteele2.blogspot.com/2006/01/random-acts-of-kindness.html

Nalini Singh said...

Kendra - Good news just seems to explode across the blogsphere so fast, doesn't it? Like you, I like joining in the celebrations. :)

Karen - I love your comparison! And this tag sounds very curious!!

Emma - Voyeurs Are Us? ;)