Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bron's Online Story

I've been so busy over the past few weeks that the only thing I've been reading is my fellow Desirable and good friend, Bronwyn Jameson's free online serial over at eHarlequin. Titled Outback Reunion, this is one great story. It had me hooked at chapter one and then it only got better. There's just a few chapters left to go now, so if you'd like a taste of Desire, check this story out. Warning: It's hot. And I mean, hot. Your screen might start to smoke from the sizzling scenes. Have fun!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in and say I got your book today! I'll check out that online story too, thanks.

Nalini Singh said...

Hope you enjoy the book, Laynie! Let me know what you think. :)

Emily - you lucky thing. The story's almost complete. Only 2 more chapters to go (and yup, it's making me crazy!). Am sure you guys will love it.

Nalini Singh said...

That's what I like to hear, Marilyn ;)