Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Archangel's Lineage

 

Alt Text: The connection failed before he could respond. But it was all right. She knew she was loved—loved in a way she’d never experienced before she stepped onto a Tower roof with her stomach clenched against a fear bone-chilling . . . and walked into her destiny.

The susurration of wings, the kiss of a power that was the turbulent ocean in her mind, the way he laughed until those eyes of impossible blue glowed, it was home to her now.

I’m working on Archangel's Lineage edits, so here’s a little glimpse of what’s on my screen today. ⚔️❤️‍🔥

6 comments :

library addict said...

Excited to catch up with Elena and Rahael soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for this book, yall have no idea. Out of all the books I've ever read this is my favorite series. Counting down the days for archangels lineage.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the book to come out and the audiobook to come out is sounds good

Lidy said...

I can't wait for this book.

Patricia Schlorke said...

Yay for a snippet! Can't wait for the book to come out.

Anonymous said...

Estoy volviendo a leer todos los libros, para no volverme loca hasta abril 24
voy en Archangel heart