Monday, August 13, 2018

Catch-Up Time

It's early Monday afternoon here in New Zealand, and I'm gearing up for the week with lots of tea!

What are you up to? What are your plans for the coming week?

For me, today has been all about clearing admin tasks, and also diving into the next Psy-Changeling book. No news for you on the book yet (I just never like to announce things until I'm absolutely sure the characters and I are on the same page. There have been times where they've said ha ha, no, and there go all my well-laid plans.).

Okay, your turn!

7 comments :

library addict said...

This week is all about doctors. Taking the dog to the vet on Monday (he hates going, but...)

Then playing chauffeur for my mom for two separate doctors on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thankfully her doctor schedule now is much lighter than when she first got out of the hospital.

Feather0312 said...

This week is gonna be spent on the seaside! I'm so excited, I can't wait to just jump in and swim my worries away :)

Ararose said...

Strangely enough, my week is also beginning with copious cups of tea and planning out my work week, which I'm betting will not be nearly as exciting or productive as Nalini's. :)

Eva said...

I'm working on my garden remodeling. I would like to have a herbage lawn. Smells good and you don't have to cut the grass.

Linda W said...

Just finished reading the Phy/Changeling series in order that you have the listed. Novels, novellas, short stories, etc. I hate that I run out of stories!!!

Gis said...

Starting the week both happy and sad! Happy because I LOVED Ocean Light!!!! ❤️
Sad because I finished reading Ocean Light and now I must try to be patient as we all wait for the next chapter in this amazing story.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on lots of tea and volunteering with the Friends of the Library, cleaning house and of course reading. Also, lots of cooking and freezing some of the summers produce I gleaned at a farmers market so I will have it available for soup next winter.