Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Ocean Light International Cover Love

Check out the smouldering international cover for OCEAN LIGHT! His cheekbones! The bubbles!! I hope you all love it just as much as I do!

Release date: June 2018
Click to read an advanced excerpt

Pre-order Links (more to come as they go live)

International

Ebook: GooglePlayiBooksKindleAuKindleNZKindleUKKobo
Hardcover: Amazon.ukBookDepoWaterstones
Audiobook: To follow

North America

Ebook: BAM, iBooks, Kindle, Kindle.ca, Kobo, NOOK
Hardcover: Amazon, Amazon.ca, B&N, BookDepo, BAM, Chapters, IndBnd, PRH
Audiobook: To follow


5 comments :

Anonymous said...

He doesn't match my mental image of Bo !!! LOL ... Okay just kidding ...
Nice cover .... :)

I am partial to the other cover though. :)

Nemo said...

Yeah, the other one is lovelier ;>

ladyreadsalot66 said...

Awesome cover!

Wrayth Lethe said...

Whoah Bo is hot!

I've been curious about who the models have been for quite a number of these international covers...but the names are not in the book, nor can I find them online. How do we find out who it is? (sometimes I just want to see the full face XD )

Anonymous said...

LOVE this one!