Monday, June 24, 2013

Photos from the desert

I'm saying goodbye to Morocco today. Had such a fabulous time! Here are some photos from the desert trip - more to come as I get my gazillion photos sorted.

This first one was taken from the back of the vehicle that drove us to the edge of the Sahara Desert. You can see the orange/red dunes in the distance, as well as the desolate road. Seriously, you would not want to break down here!



This one is of the shadows we threw on the sands as we rode the camels in.


Passing camel caravan in the distance - we'd have looked the same to them!

  

3 comments :

Diane said...

Awesome pictures, I've never seen the desert!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, it makes me long for my own holiday. You really do have a great eye for taking good pictures.

saiqa said...

Morocco looks beautiful.and you are a great photographer.