Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Newsletter

The newsletter has been scheduled to go out in approximately an hour. It can take up to another hour to get it out to everyone's inboxes, so be patient. :)

If you don't have it in two hours, check your spam folder to make sure it's not in there, then email Ashwini and she'll check if your inbox is bouncing the newsletter. Her email is: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom and she's in the same timezone as me, so you'll have to wait a few hours while we catch some zzzz!

I hope you enjoy!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I always thought I want to be a changeling, but this Tk ability seems to be really helpful (just say dusk & housework):D.
(I can´t say how much I hate house cleaning...).

Thank you for the short story Nalini! What a lovely idea.

bookeateer said...

thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the short story! Gracias. Will Angel's Wolf ever be available as an e-book in the US?

Sherri L. said...

Love these stories Nalini! I always like going back and seeing what the charactors are up to. I had heard about that special coffee too so I knew what vaughn was talking about and I have to agree with faith :)