Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video of my Interview with Lori Foster

I did a live video interview with the awesome Lori Foster while I was at her Get Together in Cincinnati. It's available online now if you'd like to watch. 

Here are the instructions on how to get to the video (I've double checked it works):

- link: http://t.wbx.me/f8ms6
- once at the link, click on an author name/photo to view
- use the guest tab (not registered users tab)
- enter your name in the guest field
- click enter button to join

Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments :

Lola said...

umm the video that comes up is a blonde girl (sorry dont no who she is) interviewing lori foster
is yours on a different tab??

Roksana said...

lol....its funny how you are always asked the same question huh?? Do you ever get sick of it? :)

Great interview, I love how laid back you are!

Anonymous said...

Great interview! I´m curious: Which of your characters love your Mum most? Can you tell?