Friday, July 29, 2011

Cover: Angels' Flight

My love for this cover is boundless. I utterly and absolutely ADORE it!!!! Click on the image to see a bigger version.

MARCH 2012

(This isn't final, so ignore the typo. There are going to be some other minor changes, but I just couldn't wait to share it!)

This anthology was originally going to feature the print edition of Angels' Pawn, a reprint of Angels' Judgment, plus a brand new novella, Angels' Dance. However, my publisher has decided to make it a complete GH collection, so as a bonus, they'll be including Angel's Wolf as well (releasing as part of the Angels of Darkness anthology in October). 

So, you can choose to wait and get Angel's Wolf in March next year when Angels' Flight releases. But, if you want my opinion, I would very much recommend you get the Angels of Darkness anthology. The lineup is incredible  - I'm hanging out to read the other novellas (by Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brook, and Sharon Shinn) myself!

Also, for Psy/Changeling fans, there will be a Psy/Changeling anthology coming out in 2013. I don't have any further details at the moment about what exactly it'll include.

ANGELS' FLIGHT

In Angel’s Wolf a vampire becomes fascinated with the seductive angel who rules Louisiana. But all is not what it appears to be in her court.

In Angels’ Judgment a hunter must track one of her own gone bad, while surviving the deadly tests placed in her way by the archangels themselves. Unexpected backup comes from a stranger who might just be the most lethal threat of all...

Plus FIRST TIME IN PRINT

In Angels' Pawn a vampire hunter faces off against two rival factions and the angel manipulating them both, and a vampire whose help is not entirely selfless...

And NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED

In Angels’ Dance an angel trapped in the mountain stronghold of the Refuge finds herself under siege by a warrior angel from a martial court.

49 comments :

Laura_darkelvengirl said...

Oooh so Pretty! <3 Love it!

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely amazing! I love your cover art for the GH series they are all stunning and this one is now my favorite over the others!!!!!!

kaleigha said...

Like a total nerd, I have been checking every day for the last month for this cover...you made my day.

Unknown said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Michaela said...

LOVE! Is this Tony Mauro's work? I'd love to buy a print!

Mel said...

Gorgeous cover! Can't wait for it to come out - will definitely be on my list of books to buy next year (if only it came out sooner!).

Anonymous said...

I Love her wings !!! they are amazing !!!

Madhura said...

Wow.. thats beautiful. Your cover artists are the best. I can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

soo can wait too read it love all your books never stop writing can't wait for archangels blade to continue the reading lol I read your guild hunter series at least once a week ma fave books yay!!!!

Barbarita V said...

Love the cover, love the purple wings and dress is beautiful.

Linny said...

I agree, the cover is stunning.

Diane said...

I'm not waiting till next year, Oh no! I'll get it when it comes out this fall.

Stephani Smith said...

Squee!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cover! But now I want to know how she keeps her skirts trailing down! Is she hovering or descending? If descending, does she use angelic powers to keep the skirts trailing?

TracytheGleek said...

That is just plain stunning! :)

MaryK said...

Lovely!

And I have no problem buying both Angels of Darkness and Angels' Flight because ... Alpha Menz!! Sorry, couldn't resist the chance to share my anticipation. Also, I may possibly have already preordered AoD. ;D

parsa said...

Oh wow!!! Absolutely breathtaking!

Annonymous... said...

beautiful cover.cant wait to read it!Happy weekend y'all.peace.

Leslie said...

Simply stunning! Love the colors.

Mardel said...

This is a beautiful cover. Nice artwork.

Twimom227 said...

love it! thanks for sharing!!

Elenariel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! ♥ Can't wait for this anthology to be published, for Jessamy&Galem above all. And now I want to cosplay this cover!
*starts thinking how to do wings*

ShellBell said...

love the cover

Anonymous said...

amazing, i love it :D

RedButterfly said...

My God this cover is TOTALLY gorgeous. Love it ♥

Therese said...

Just pre-ordered mine from Book Depository. 25% off and
free worldwide shipping. 214 days to go! Can't wait!

Lyndi said...

Sooo... it sounds like there won't be any continuation of the Elena/Raphael story =/ That makes me really sad!

Dawn Washington said...

Stunning artwork! Looking forward to the books.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm always excited to see your posts and I love that you share them on Facebook too!

felinewyvern said...

Breath taking! Love the purple hues in it.

Unknown said...

Just stunning!

Kim620 said...

I love angels and I love purples. What an awesome cover. Wish I could make that my wallpaper :)

Anonymous said...

While I love the cover I don't think I could justify buying a book where I already own 3/4 of the stories (I have angel's pawn ebook, and angel's judgement in must love hell hounds, and am 100% going to by AoD bc I love all four authors (whoever above mentioned Alpha Menz...omg! I know, I can't wait))

So question...will angel's dance possible be released separately as an ebook at some point?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a stunning cover!!

cyn said...

Is this Elena in the picture or another Angel we haven't yet met? BTW ... TOTALLY ADORE COVER ART!!=)cyn

Unknown said...

I am in love, can't wait ....

-M

Bella@BeguileThySorrow said...

ahhh! sO pretty! :D

marie3of3 said...

Wow...Just wow...

Anonymous said...

Ah, I totally LOVE the cover, it´s awesome! And I´ll definitely get both books....Angels of Darkness AND Angel´s Flight....I just won´t be able to wait that long =D

mbot565 said...

OMG! No wonder you love it, this cover is absolutely breathtaking. Whoever the artis, wow, job well done.

Unknown said...

When are we going to read about elena and Raphael again . I love them there my favorite characters.

silverdezz said...

This is one of the best covers! I also really like Angel's consort cover

Rana said...

i am wondering who the angel is? is that jessamy? or elena? but i know jessamy has one crippled wing and that just doesnt look like elena

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite cover so far :) I can't wait for this book to be released, I'm so eager for Jessamy and Galens story and to read Angels Pawn. What I wouldn't give for an ARC of this book!
leafacey@hotmail.com

Crystal Posey said...

Amazing!

Anonymous said...

i can not wait to read angle wolf!am so excited about it you can not imagine you are my favorite romance novels author and i do not believe their is someone who can compete you, but we need to talk about the habit of yours of mentioning you are going to release a book on 2011, 2012, 2013.....etc, as if we are going to live for ever and it does not matter when the release will be wither this year or the next one , well MS. Nalini how long do you think short span life of a mortal is??? you really need to think about it because we are aging waiting for your books it make us really desperate,figure out how to solve this problem pleeeeeeease

Dallass said...

Wow, the cover is fantastic! Can't wait to read Galen and Jessemy's story.
Just makes me wish the next book on Raphael and Elena was out now :P

Anonymous said...

stunning. looks so delicate yet in a blink of an eye she can disappear.

Anonymous said...

The cover is absolutely great, but if it's Elena Shouldn't her hair be blond?