Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spanish Release: La noche del cazador

The Spanish edition of Slave to Sensation has just released! Here's all the information, plus a link to my Spanish publisher's website.

To all my Spanish readers - I hope you enjoy Lucas and Sascha's story!

La noche del cazador

En una sociedad donde el poder está en manos de quienes niegan las emociones, aceptar el afecto, los sentimientos y el amor puede ser devastador.

Los psi gobiernan el mundo. Lo han conseguido a un alto precio: suprimir todo aquello que les hacía humanos para convertirse en una raza fríamente perfecta. Sascha Duncan, sin embargo, percibe emociones que apenas logra controlar. Si los otros psi la descubren, será «rehabilitada».

Lucas Hunter es el alfa del clan de los DarkRiver, un cambiante ávido de todas esas sensaciones e impulsos que los psi desprecian. Ahora debe introducirse en la cerrada y elitista sociedad de los psi para atrapar a un asesino en serie, y para ello no duda en utilizar a Sascha… hasta que una parte de él empieza a sentirse extrañamente atraído por esa gélida psi que oculta algo.

Serie Psi/Cambiantes, 1

«Nalini Singh nos ofrece frescura, originalidad y unos personajes que desprenden magnetismo. La noche del cazador es una novela magistralmente construida, narrada con sencillez y con la dosis de intriga necesaria para que la atención no decaiga en ningún momento. »

www.rnovelaromantica.com

«Un libro indispensable, incluso para quienes no se hayan iniciado en el género paranormal.»

Romantic Times

«¡Me ha encantado esta novela! De lectura imprescindible para todos mis seguidores. Nalini Singh posee un enorme talento.»

CHRISTINE FEEHAN

Publisher's Website

Serie Psi/Cambiantes

1. La noche del cazador
2. La noche del jaguar – Fecha de publicación: junio de 2011
3. Caricias de hielo - Fecha de publicación: octubre de 2011


15 comments :

Bdua said...

I want it!
Any idea when it comes to México? Hopefully soon.

Besos!

Unknown said...

Very very cool. I wonder if I can get my cousin in Mexico to read them.

The Queen B said...

Very nice!

Diane said...

I understood all that! Just kidding, but it sounds sexy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The night of the hunter. - Buen tìtulo!
- I`s interesting how they name your books. In Geman, Visions of Heat is translatet in Jäger der Nacht. In Spain they would name it cazadores de la noche.

Nalini Singh said...

@Mel B - My Spanish editor is away this week, but I can ask about the Mexican release when she's back.

However, I found this link to a site that appears to ship worldwide: http://www.casadellibro.com/libro-la-noche-del-cazador-psicambiantes-1-/1819629/2900001417131

Christina said...

I was actually just looking for you in Spanish! Will your books be released in French by any chance?

Christina said...

one more question :) is the book available anywhere besides the publisher's website? Thanks Nalini!

orannia said...

Congrats Nalini! How many languages have your books been translated into?

Frida said...

This is awesome! I think it's a great way for me to practice my spanish ;)

Nalini Singh said...

@Christina - yes and yes :) I left a buy link a little bit higher up the comments, but I'll see if I can find a few more.

Louise said...

Uhhh, sexy ;)

Bdua said...

Thanks Nalini!

Barbarita V said...

Que bueno! I read the English one, will love to read the Sapnish version.