Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Reader Interviews - Keeper Books

I posted the final reader interview I had in my inbox a little while back, so thought we'd change up the questions and run the interviews once more! (If you sent me an interview and it hasn't been posted, email it through to me again :) ).

So, here's the new format. I thought we'd do it on Keeper Books. If you'd like to participate, you can do the interview in one of two ways.

1. Pick a book that you consider an absolute keeper, and tell us all about it, and why you love it so much.

or

2. Pick a book that you consider an absolute keeper, and answer the following questions about it.

a) Title and author of the book?


b) What's the book about?


c) What do you love most about this story?

d) How many times have you read this book?

e) Who would you recommend it to?

f) Anything else you want to add?

Whichever style you choose, please also note the following:


1. I need you to sign the interview with whatever name you'd like it posted under.

2. You can send me as many interviews as you'd like (we love hearing about keepers!), but please send one email per book.

3. Paste everything directly into your email. ie. Don't attach a file with the info.

4. If the covers are available online, you can send me a link - but again, no attachments.

5. Send it to nalinisinghwrites AT gmail DOT com, with Reader Interview in the subject line.

6. Open to all. If you're a writer, just put on your reader hat :)

7. Most important rule of all - have fun!!

Any questions?

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Done and done. :)

Mariana said...

This is hard. I have sooo many. Hmmm. Thinking...

Bridget Locke said...

Oh....fun! Mine is an oldie-but-a-goodie. :)

Heather said...

Okay...I just did my first one probably...