Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cleaning Is Fun

Today I'm afraid you're going to get a housecleaning post. All my big furniture is being shifted out tomorrow, which means today I have to clean, clean, clean.

Done so far

1. Fridge & Freezer - yay!
2. Microwave
3. Kitchen cupboards
4. Living room
5. Bedroom cupboards

Which leaves not that much to do but it's just taking time to get all the little things done. Wish me luck!

p.s. Tomorrow's post will be late because of the furniture shifting. (And I'm going to lose my air con too.) Eek!

3 comments :

Yvonne Lindsay said...

Hey, Nalini! When you're all done I have a heap of cleaning to do at my office. I've finished one book and am having a week off before getting into the next and every day after the day job I walk into my writing office and think... gee, I really must tidy up in here.

I always think it's cathartic to clean. Especially between books. How about you? Or do you have too many on the go at any given time to have that degree of separation?

Oh, btw, pretty please, before you leave Japan can you visit my website. I'd really like a little red dot on my cluster map just for you! Don't worry if you don't have time, I'll have my revenge at the RWNZ conference! LOL! ;-)

See you soooooooon!

Barbara said...

Good luck cleaning Nalini! I only moved 3 times in my life when I came from Cuba which I hardly brong anything with me; then my first apartment and 5 years ago when I bought my house. Have fun! moving can be a lot of work.

Nalini Singh said...

Yvonne - done! You should have a dot! *g*

Barbara - is it ever! Especially since I'm leaving the country so I'm giving away/getting rid of a ton of stuff. I'll be glad when it's done.