Time to talk books! What are you reading and loving this week?
3 comments
:
library addict
said...
My only new book this week was Lorraine Hall's Greek's Hand in Vengeance.
I also reread Heart of Obsidian as well as a bunch of the newsletter shorts. Currently in the middle of rereading Shield of Winter. I have been going in chaos order this year, but decided to do Heart of Obsidian through Allegiance of Honor in published order with a bunch of shorts in between each in random order.
I am re-reading the Guild Hunter series and I still have so many questions - 1. Did Elena never gain any powers? 2. Marduk, Archangel of the Forge and Keeper of Eon’s Flame". I wonder what is Eon's flame. It makes me very curious now about Mardruk and Tiamat's story.
I was hoping Eternity would end in Elena and Raphael going to sleep after a thousands of years of life. Like five hundred thousand years ! Although I did expect the child !
I’ve just finished Archangels Viper! I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read that book it’s such a wild ride and I adore Venom and Holly’s story. I’m currently diving back into the world of Throne of Glass with a re-read of Queen of Shadows which is really fun! I have ADHD and the memory of a fish so I loveeee re-reading books and even though I remember the overall story I forget so many details it’s like experiencing it for the first time again! 🩶
3 comments :
My only new book this week was Lorraine Hall's Greek's Hand in Vengeance.
I also reread Heart of Obsidian as well as a bunch of the newsletter shorts. Currently in the middle of rereading Shield of Winter. I have been going in chaos order this year, but decided to do Heart of Obsidian through Allegiance of Honor in published order with a bunch of shorts in between each in random order.
I am re-reading the Guild Hunter series and I still have so many questions -
1. Did Elena never gain any powers?
2. Marduk, Archangel of the Forge and Keeper of Eon’s Flame". I wonder what is Eon's flame. It makes me very curious now about Mardruk and Tiamat's story.
I was hoping Eternity would end in Elena and Raphael going to sleep after a thousands of years of life. Like five hundred thousand years ! Although I did expect the child !
I’ve just finished Archangels Viper! I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read that book it’s such a wild ride and I adore Venom and Holly’s story. I’m currently diving back into the world of Throne of Glass with a re-read of Queen of Shadows which is really fun! I have ADHD and the memory of a fish so I loveeee re-reading books and even though I remember the overall story I forget so many details it’s like experiencing it for the first time again! 🩶
Post a Comment