Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Storm Echo

 

Alt Text: Quote from Storm Echo - "When I'm around you, you're all I see. You're like a star, you shine so bright. If I had my way, I'd keep you forever."

Print editions of Storm Echo may have started to appear in Australia & NZ! The e-book and audio are linked to the international release date of July 28th, so should begin to download in a couple of days. 💙

The US/Can release date is August 9th (all formats). I know the delay is frustrating, but it'll be worth it! I can't wait for you to meet Soleil and see Ivan again. 💕

Also, please keep the comments spoiler free! A dedicated spoiler thread will be available once the book is out worldwide.


1 comment :

library addict said...

14 more days. So close and yet so far....

I may reread a few others yet again while waiting. The anticipation is real.