Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Kiss Hard


She's his number one nemesis.
He's her number one nemesis.
Now they have to pretend to be in love.
Let the games begin!

Kiss Hard releases May 3rd and is now available for preorder!! The excerpt went out in the newsletter a few days ago. If you missed it, you can now find it on my website

This is a tender, sexy, and funny romance about two sworn enemies who might just be each other's happy ever after. I'm so excited for you to read it! Only a few weeks to go!💘


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting us know about the audiobook situation

library addict said...

Yay. Glad we are getting Catie & Danny's book.

I plan to reread the other Bishop-Esera books soon so I can be extra ready.

Patricia Schlorke said...

I pre-ordered the book when I read the special newsletter in my e-mail. From what I read of the snippet, I couldn't stop saying "oh no". This is going to get interesting. When I read Sailor and Isa's book with the camping trip, I wondered if Catie and Danny were going to get together. They snipe at each other like a couple, especially over chocolate. :)