Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cover Love: Archangel's Viper - International Edition

Look at this stunning cover!!! I love it SO much! It's perfect for the book.

ARCHANGEL'S VIPER (out September 2017)

He smiled and slid off the sunglasses. Eyes slitted like a viper’s met hers, the color a bright astonishing green. “I see you missed me, kitty,” he mouthed.

- from the draft manuscript of Archangel's Viper 



Artwork courtesy of my international publisher Gollancz
Archangel's Viper quote Copyright © 2017 by Nalini Singh

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Whoot! Love the cover :D

SunnyQueen said...

Omg this is so pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhhh !!! OMG I'm so excited !!! The cover is just wonderful !!! "I see you missed me, Kitty"....argh... It's Sorrowwwwww !!! Thank you Nalini !!!

Eva said...

Finally๐Ÿค—! Can't wait for the next snippet.

The cover is pretty, but I'm a bit dissapointed that
it's not from Tony. I love his covers.

kelticat said...

Wait...is there an American version of the cover yet?

Unknown said...

Oh my Lord. Beautiful Cover. I'm so happy that it's Venom and Sorrow. Their chemistry has been nagging at me since Archangel's Blade. Thank you so much Nalini!

Maryadine said...

YESSSSS!!!!!!! "Kitty."

Anonymous said...

Obviously this book will be about Venom and Sorrow!!!

I love this green!

Anonymous said...

*SQUEEEEEE*
Beautiful cover and the story...sooo excited, I cant even ....

G. Singh said...

AAAHHH I'm so excited. I can't wait for this book.

Anonymous said...

I have been stalking your blog trying to find out if it is Venom and Sorrow! I really hope this snippet is confirmation of that!

Anonymous said...

Been wishing and hoping for a Venom - Sorrow book!!!! I can't wait!!!

palestblue said...

Oooooooooh, I CANNOT WAIT!!!! <3 <3 <3