Monday, March 02, 2015

Newsletter

A heads up that I send out a super duper monthly newsletter with exclusives for subscribers, including free short stories set in the Psy-Changeling, Guild Hunter, and Rock Kiss worlds, deleted scenes, fun character interviews where readers get to ask the questions, and more!

If you aren't yet a subscriber you can join at this link. Make sure to click the confirm link sent to your email. You'll then get a Welcome newsletter with links to previous stories not on the website. Any issues, email: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom

Updated 31st August 2015

6 comments :

elodie said...

I'm on the starting blocks,
writhing in anticipation. :))

Anthony Chandler said...

Please oh please tell me that the guild hunter series is not over I've been on the edge of my seat since I started reading the books I'm on enigma now

Nalini Singh said...

@Anthony Chandler: I'm working on the next GH book now :)

dsayless said...

thank you Nalini Singh for the worlds you create...I especially love the Guild Hunter series (there's just something about a man with wings!! lol) but enjoy all your books

jdalamar@sky.com said...

Hi Nalini,
Just thought that i would drop a line regarding the covers of the UK Psy-changling series?

Please get the designers to not add slash marks on the face of no psy- changings?
didn't happen with Kaleb, but did with the new novel, and frankly shoudldnt have done?


Larabiehn said...

@Nalini Singh. Thank you for your rich, absorbing and addictive worlds that you share. Every new addition to the psy-chageling series hooks me into rereading the previous books. Can't wait to see where you take us next! Even with a new arc starting we'll still get to check in on DarkRiver, SnowDancer and the Arrows right?? Any chance of a novella featuring the Oncelot survivors from PoA?
Thank you x cardinal level for hours and hours (and hours)of entertainment, laughter, suspence, and tears (Blaze of Memory final chaptersevery time).