Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Rock Courtship Now Out!!

I hope you all enjoy this story of a courtship by memo!! :) Excerpt available here.

Grab it fromAll Rom, iBooksKindleKoboNook

"This guy had the biggest and sweetest heart I’ve read in a long time...He was totally “in to her” in every single way." - Nichole for Sizzling Pages


"At the end of the novel I found myself grinning like an idiot. David and Thea were such a cute couple." - Once Upon A Twilight

"Thus begins a cute and funny back and forth of memos detailing their feelings and concerns. David is madly in love with Thea, and determined to woo her and win her, one delicious step at a time...Singh has written a delightfully sweet yet smokin' story!" - Fresh Fiction

"I am going to flat out say that Rock Courtship had me swooning at every page. Why? The answer is David." - Heroes and Heartbreakers

"YUM! and More! are the first two things that come to mind after finishing reading. I really enjoyed the story in Rock Courtship, even if Rock Addiction didn't really do it for me, this one certainly did." - (Un)Conventional Book Reviews

"This is an intense romance that has zero manufactured tension...how David and Thea communicate with each other is romance brilliance and will have readers sighing as I did!" - The Book Vixen

"I freaking ADORE David!!!! He is an absolute doll in this book and jeez, can that man write some sexy memos!" - Angel's Addiction Book Blog

"He is truly the Gentleman of Rock and when he did play dirty, he was too sweet and left me giddy with pleasure like a love struck teenager. :)...All in all, this was a book that kept me hooked, made me laugh and feel too happy..." - Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff


9 comments :

library addict said...

Just finished. Loved it!

Looking forward to more of the stories next year.

Anna-Lisa said...

Totally Loved it! Looking forward for the next stories in this series!!

Lisa said...

Hello, was a newsletter out today? I think i might have delete it by mistake. Can somebody please send it to me at lisamcueto@hotmail.com

DianneR said...

This book was freaking awesome. Love David. Actually just plain loving this series. I can't wait for more. Thanks Nalini

Unknown said...

Bought it, read it, loved it. Can't wait for the next book in the series.

Leah said...

David might be one of my favorites of your heroes, so sweet! Can't wait to read about Noah and Abe!

Anonymous said...

I finish the book in two days :-(
When is the next coming???

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!!

The next book will be out earlyish next year (March/April). A more confirmed date to come later this year.

It'll be Charlotte and T-Rex's book, with Noah's and Abe's stories to follow. :)

Anonymous said...

Great story, this one. I hope that Noah's story is going to be a full length novel. He sounds like a really interesting and complex character.