Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Germany Appearances & Spring

The Appearances page has now been updated with my German tour schedule. Look forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks! (Edited to add:  Typo alert! We had the incorrect date up for the Lovely Books chat - correct date now up - 17th Oct).

Here's a photo I took during our return from the NZ book tour last week. So happy spring is here! I've planted my seedlings and am now babying them so they'll bloom for me. :-)


(If you'd like to share this photo on your own blog/FB etc, please go ahead. Just link back to this page).

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture Nalini!
(If you like art, there is currently a interesting exhibition in Frankfurt (dark romanticism).
http://www.staedelmuseum.de/sm/index.php?StoryID=1463&websiteLang=en

Sadly I can´t come to the book fair. - But I wish you all a wonderfull time! (I´m curious what you´ll think of the fair and would like to hear some impressions from you).

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely picture.
Do you think you will ever tour the UK? It breaks my heart that all these tours are so close... yet so far.
I hope someday I can get my books signed by your skilled hand :D

Anna said...

So beautiful! It's so opposite of the desert I live that it's heavenly. Thank you for sharing!

Denise said...

I just have a breakdown, as it seems that you finally do a signing in Vienna but I can't attend as we are doing a opening party for our psychotherapy practice on that day!!!
Oh nooo ;-((( how unlucky is that? I would have loved to meet you!!!!

Liebe Grüße aus Wien,
Denise