Saturday, May 26, 2007

Links

Have I got a doozy of a first sale story for you. Check out this link for the details of Natalie Anderson's Call. It involves the words "hospital" and "twins". I'm still in awe.

Miss Snark has retired her blog.

So has agent Nadia Cornier.

Squawk Radio is going to retire.

And Between the Covers, of which I am a member, is also closing soon. Um, is it something in the air?

Moving away from the blog retirements, they're talking about sexy billionaire heroes on the I Heart Presents blog. (I have to admit, I like these guys.)

Jaci Burton talks about editing.

Anna Campbell is a guest on Danetteb's blog.

Paperback Writer (Lynn Viehl) muses on the possible end of the Stardoc series (great, great series!)

And check out this new video trailer for Marked by PC Cast & Kristin Cast.

Have a fantabulous weekend everyone!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini - didn't know you were a Pern fan, too!!! I have ALL the books and must admit to having read and re-read them many times... all in the correct order, of course. It's definitely a comfort thing for me. When I've run out of new reading material and am in the mood for something I know I'll like, I pick a favourite series and read it from start to finish. Bliss! Did this just recently with Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake vampire hunter. Same with Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum... though that one's a bit trickier since the first three are on my computer in e-book format - rats! And as for Stardoc - after borrowing the series from your friend and mine, Rowena, I've just bought the entire series for myself and read it again. I know it has to end sometime but I'll be sad when that day comes.

BTW, can't wait for the release of your 3rd Psy book... please will you hurry up and get writing so I have a nice long series to collect and read?
Hugs, Maree

PC Cast said...

Thanks for mentioning my book trailer Nalini!

Sara Hantz said...

I reviewed Marked on my blog it was awesome. And I don't normally read in this genre. I can't wait to read the rest in the series, and I note books 4,5 and 6 have been contracted

Nalini Singh said...

Hey Maree! I'm working, I'm working LOL

PC - not a problem. The books looks great!

Sara - I'm off to check out your review.